HGV 1 Tanker Driver, ADR PDP, Nights
PDRS require ADR & PDP HGV 1 Tanker drivers to work as a permanent employee with our very well-known and national ADR Tanker distribution company, working out of Harwich, Essex.
We are offering full time permanent positions via 3 month temp to perm route.
Successful applicants for these positions will initially be required to attend a site interview and skills assessment within 7-14 days.
Once you have passed the assessment, you will be employed in a full-time position with our client via an agency temp-perm process,
Please ensure you read all the requirements below, have the relevant experience and complete our application process in full..
Recent experience running ADR chemical tankers, PDP forecourt deliveries, commercial fuels or aviation fuel tankers is essential.
- HGV Class 1 ADR & PDP Tanker driver, delivering general purpose liquids, chemicals & fuel around the UK.
- Deliveries to and from sites mostly across the Midlands and London
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment and have a responsible attitude.
- This full time employment is available through a temp to perm process.
Required skills and experiences:
- Proven minimum of 2 years driving on your HGV 1/C+E licence
- no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence, maximum two offences.
- hold a full ADR (except 1 & 7) covering tanks & packages
- hold a valid practical (refreshed) PDP for fuel delivery
- have previous bulk liquid chemical tanker experience and fuels (aviation) experience.
- experience delivering multiple client loads from one tanker.
- appropriate training will be given, product familiarisation and ‘product sign off’ where required.
- appropriate hazchem PPE; anything additional will be supplied.
- Sunday to Thursday nights
- Monday to Friday nights
- start times from 18.00, 10 hour shifts
- You may also be placed on a day/night weekly rotation.
Salary & Benefits (PAYE):
- Basic nights = £13.04 p/h
- Basic overtime, weekend overtime and bank holiday rates apply.
- Breaks paid.
- Night out allowance = £29.45 (when worked)
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week
- Holiday pay
- Permanent workers gain access to company perks, assistance programme and employee reward platform, more information at interview/job offer stage.
Overtime paid after min 8 hours and after 5 hours on Saturday.
Has a road tanker fleet of over 600 tractor units specialist tanker semi-trailers and is supported by a nationwide depot network. The company provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single ‘spot’ product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply:
Please contact apply now via the job site or email CV and covering letter
Job Posted: February 11, 2020
Job Reference: BBBH310_1581441744