HGV 1 Tanker Driver, PDP & ADR
PDRS require ADR & PDP HGV 1 Tanker drivers to work as a permanent employee with our very well-known and national ADR Tanker distribution company, working out of Harwich, Essex.
Successful applicants for these positions will initially be required to attend a site interview and skills assessment within 7-14 days.
Once you have passed the assessment, you will be employed in a full-time position with our client via an agency temp-perm process,
Please ensure you read all the requirements below, have the relevant experience and complete our application process in full.
Recent experience running ADR chemical tankers, PDP forecourt deliveries, commercial fuels or aviation fuel tankers is essential.
- HGV 1 ADR & PDP fuel tanker driver, deliveries to and from sites across the Midlands and London
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment and have a responsible attitude.
- This full time employment is available through a temp to perm process.
Required skills and experiences:
- Proven minimum of 2 years driving on your HGV 1/C+E licence
- No greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence, maximum two offences.
- hold a full ADR (except 1 & 7) covering tanks & packages
- hold a valid practical (refreshed) PDP for fuel delivery
- Have previous bulk liquid chemical tanker experience and fuels (aviation) experience.
- Experience delivering multiple client loads from one tanker.
- Appropriate training will be given, product familiarisation and ‘product sign off’ where required.
- Appropriate PPE will be supplied once offer of position is confirmed.
- For drivers without their PDP there maybe an opportunity to gain the PDP qualification if you’re able to show the experience required as an ADR tanker driver and have a positive attitude, (terms may apply)
- Monday – Friday,
- Tuesday – Saturday,
- Start time: typically 06.00, 9 hour shift.
- You may also be placed on a day/night weekly rotation.
- Although this is not a tramping role, you need to be prepared for occasional nights out.
- Basic day rate = £11.73 p/h
- Basic overtime, weekend overtime and bank holiday rates apply.
- Breaks paid.
- Night rate = £1.31 p/h
- Night out allowance = £29.45
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week
- Holiday pay
- Permanent workers gain access to company perks, assistance programme and employee reward platform, more information at interview/job offer stage.
- Overtime paid after min 8 hours and after 5 hours on Saturday.
We are recruiting for the Harwich depot, CO12
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply:
Please contact apply now via the job site or email CV and covering letter.
Job Posted: March 19, 2020
Job Reference: BBBH314_1584626075