HGV Class 1 LGV CE Bulk Tipper Driver, animal feed.
We have several vacancies for HGV Class 1 LGV CE bulk tipper drivers to work out of a busy animal feeds mill in Wiltshire
The site operates 5 days per week Monday to Friday.
We are recruiting for a full-time permanent position on days.
Offered via 13 week temp to perm placement.
HGV Class 1 LGV CE bulk tipper driver, days
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivering agricultural based and feed milling products with bulk tipper trailers
- Regional deliveries to farms with some inter-depot & mill movements
- Conduct feed deliveries accurately and efficiently
- Be comfortable interacting with the public, as this is often a customer-facing role
- To ensure all bio-security procedures and legislation, and the associated paperwork is completed and maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security
- Ability to work as a team member and be self-motivated
- Have a responsible attitude and be able to work in an unsupervised environment
- Uphold legal compliance for road transport legislation
- Recent HGV 1 driving experience is essential
- Have no more than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
- Bulk tipper trailer experience an advantage, but training will be given.
- Previous experience with the use of blowing equipment, agricultural based deliveries and feed milling operations will be a significant advantage.
- Younger or newly qualified drivers welcome to apply, if you can demonstrate a safe, sensible, responsible and mature character
Appropriate training, safe systems of work, safe operating procedures, extensive on-the-job training and mentoring are all provided
- Shift pattern: Mon-Fri
- Start at 05.00 (8-12 hour days)
- Average 48 hours per week, additional shifts may be offered.
- Seasonal variations in hours worked may be implemented at busy/quiet times
Salary (PAYE only):
- £31200 per annum
- Pay is based on 48 hour average week.
- Paid holiday 34 days per year
Nationally, our client is the agricultural division of a diversified, international food, ingredients and retail group which is also established in 47 countries and operates in the UK with a 200 strong modern mixed fleet and many are ‘bulker’ tipper trailers.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers. You can find more information about our business at www.pdrs.co.uk and www.ctrs.co.uk
How to apply
Please apply without delay via this job site, email CV and covering letter to our recruitment team. We will normally respond to applications within 72 hours.
If you have had no response within 7 days, please assume your application has been uns
uccessful on this occasion.
Job Posted: June 28, 2019
Job Reference: BBBH226_1561722107