HGV Class 1 ADR Tanker drivers.
PDRS are looking for 2 – Class 1 tanker drivers to cover ongoing ADR tanker positions, 1 day and 1 night to run a vehicle back to back. You must have valid ADR and significant tanker experience.
(If you don’t have these please do not apply)
These positions are ongoing temporary / contract hire
- To start around 30th March 2020
- Possibly working alternative shifts patterns
- 1 week days and 1 week nights
- Delivering and trunking ADR products around the UK
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
Contract rates and benefits
- PAYE / Ltd Co are both shown
- Mon to Fri days: £11.05 / £13.10
- Mon to Fri Nights: £12.24 / £14.60
- Saturday: £18.39 / £22.70
- All assignments minimum 8 hours paid
- Modern fleet
- Great ongoing opportunities
Required skills and experiences
- You will be minimum 25 years old
- you will have minimum 2 years HGV 1 licence
- You must have a valid ADR certificate.
- You will have a minimum of 180 HGV1 assignments completed within the last 24 months.
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
We recruit from PAYE, LCC, Composite and Umbrella formats.
Very well-known and national ADR Tanker distribution company running out of their client’s site in Newport, South Wales. NP20 5NJ
Operating for over 60 years, boasts a road tanker fleet of over 300 tractor units, 470 specialist tanker semi-trailers and supported by 38 operating locations across the UK, provides both fully managed logistics solutions and single ‘spot’ product movements to deliver a wide range of hazardous chemicals and other highly sensitive products.
PDRS are driver recruitment specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply
Apply now via the job site or email CV and covering letter through the job link
Job Posted: March 17, 2020
Job Reference: BBBH312_1584463771