HGV Class1 Driver
Professional Driving Recruitment Services Limited require 6 Class 1 / C+E drivers for our ongoing contract running from Ilkeston.
The role involves nationwide deliveries to either depots or to retailers DC’s on curtain side and box trailers.
The client is looking for drivers to work predominantly Monday to Friday days, with occasional weekend work
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivering Pallets of Product to RDCs and Clients depots around the UK with occasional backloads
- Completing daily compliance checks and maintaining vehicles cleanliness
- Keeping records of deliveries and backloads
- Contacting Client when required to inform of delays or load issues
- Recent HGV Class 1 driving is essential
- Held a HGV Class 1 / C+E for a minimum of 2 years with 180 days vocational experience within the last 24 months
- Have no more than 6 points for minor offences on your licence
- Shift pattern: Mon-Fri, occasional weekends
- Starts available from 03.00 to 09.00.
Due to the new IR35 regulations only PAYE or Umbrella applicants are welcome
- Minimum 12 hours pay per shift Monday to Friday
- Days £12.00
- Nights £14.40
- Saturdays £ 13.25
- Sundays £17.00
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply
Via this job site or download our free APP “PDRS” to view the vacancy
Job Posted: May 21, 2021
Job Reference: BBBH348_1621612901