HGV Class 1 Driver
Professional Driving Recruitment Services Limited require Class 1 / C+E drivers for our ongoing contract in Norfolk.
Both day time and night time work available trunking and delivering to either other depots or to retailers DC’s on curtain side trailers.
The client is looking for drivers to work predominantly Monday to Friday days/nights, with occasional weekend work
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivering Bags and Pallets of Product to RDCs and Clients depots around the UK with occasional backloads
- Completing daily compliance checks and maintaining vehicles cleanliness
- Keeping records of deliveries and backloads
- Contacting Client when required
- Recent HGV 1 driving experience is essential
- Held a HGV1/C+E for a minimum of 2years
- Have no more than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
Shifts available: Days
- Shift pattern: Mon-Fri, occasional weekends
- Starts available from 03.00 to 09.00.
- Some nights away
Shifts available: Nights
- Shift pattern: Mon-Fri odd Sunday
- Starts usually from 16.00 to 20.00.
PAYE applicants are welcome
Successful applicants will be required to go through a site induction; once you have completed this there will be immediate starts available.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply
Please apply without delay via this job site, email CV and covering letter to our recruitment team.
Job Posted: June 28, 2021
Job Reference: BBBH343_1624879963