HGV Class1 Driver
Professional Driving Recruitment Services Limited require Class 1 / C+E drivers for a contract running from Ilkeston.
The role involves nationwide trunking to between depots or deliveries to retailers DC’s on curtain side and box trailers.
The client is looking for drivers to work predominantly Monday to Friday days, with occasional weekend work with a commitment running until Christmas and possibly beyond.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Trunking Trailers between depots
- Delivering Pallets of Product to RDCs and Clients depots around the UK with occasional back loads
- Completing daily compliance checks and maintaining vehicles cleanliness
- Keeping records of deliveries and back loads
- Contacting Client when required to inform of delays or load issues
- Recent HGV Class 1 driving is essential
- Held a HGV Class 1 / C+E for a minimum of 2 years with 180 days vocational experience within the last 24 months
- Have no more than 6 points for minor offences on your licence
Typical shift start times available:
- Days from 03.00 to 09.00.
- Nights from 16.00 to 21.00
- Shift pattern: Mon-Fri, occasional weekends
- Nights out not required but could be optional (not tramping)
The contract is not subject to IR35 regulations so therefore we are able to utilise the services of Limited Company Contractors, rates are set out below
Saturday Days £21.00
Saturday Nights £22.00
Sunday Days £24.00
Sunday Nights £25.00
PAYE and Umbrella rates also available
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply
Via this job site or download our free APP “PDRS” to view the vacancy
Job Posted: October 14, 2021
Job Reference: BBBH358_1634214445