HGV 1 ADR Tanker driver. Scunthorpe
PDRS are looking for Class 1 tanker drivers to cover ongoing ADR tanker position in Scunthorpe. (no tanker experience required as training is provided)
This position is ongoing temporary / contract hire.
- Trunking ADR class 6.1 products in tanker
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
Contract rates and benefits for both PAYE and Ltd Company drivers
All assignments minimum 10 hours paid
- You will be minimum 25 years old
- you will have minimum 2 years HGV 1 licence
- You must have a valid ADR certificate class 6.1 in tanks.
- You will have a minimum of 180 HGV class 1 assignments (insurance requirement) completed within the last 24 months.
- You will have no greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
We recruit from PAYE, LCC, Composite and Umbrella formats.
Very well-known and national ADR Tanker distribution company running out of their client’s site in Scunthorpe
PDRS Transport Recruitment are driver recruitment specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
Apply now via the job site or email CV and covering letter through the job link
Job Posted: September 23, 2020
Job Reference: BBBH326_1600866293