HGV Class 1 Driver, Moffett Deliveries, Tramping .
Our client is a national distribution company working out of the Loughborough area and require 2 HGV Class 1 tramper drivers for nationwide Moffett deliveries working with a curtain side trailers.
- We are offering full time positions via a 13 week temp to perm
- Immediate starts available.
- Monday to Friday
- Very occasional Saturday
- Tramping nights out (4)
- £35000 per annum
- Expected working hours 55 hours per week
- Night outs £25.00 (per occurrence)
- HGV Class 1 driver
- Deliveries and collections utilising Moffett Fork Lift
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
Required skills and experiences:
- A minimum 2 years HGV Class 1 licence with 180 days of class 1 driving experience
- You will have no greater than 6 points
- Moffett Fork Lift licence an advantage but training will be given to obtain correct qualifications
We are recruiting for the Loughborough depot, tramping nights out.
To apply go to our website via the link below
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply
Please apply without delay via this job site, or download our APP “PDRS”
Job Posted: May 14, 2021
Job Reference: BBBH345_1620984822