HGV Driver Class 1 LGV
We have multiple open HGV Class 1 LGV CE driver vacancies for our client based in Ashbourne, Derbyshire.
As this is all year round contract work including assurances of 5 days per week for those who require it, we are promoting annual salaries.
The very busy operating centre located in Ashbourne manages both Regional Collections and Nationwide RDC Deliveries. Operation includes vehicles with both curtain side and fridge trailers.
Work assignments include: Your 5 day week will cover the below
- Live Collect (1 / 2 regional collections daily)
- RDC Deliveries (nationally)
- Inter factory movements
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct collections / deliveries accurately and efficiently
- Ensure all load security procedures, legislation and the associated paperwork is completed correctly
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security
- Uphold legal compliance for road transport legislation
- Recent HGV 1 driving experience is essential
- Due to insurance, have no more than 6 points on your licence
- Previous experience with the use of curtain side or fridge trailers would be an advantage.
Appropriate training, safe systems of work, safe operating procedures, on-the-job training and mentoring are all provided
- Shift pattern to suit.
- am and pm shifts available
- All breaks paid
- Min shift length 10.75 hours
Salary PAYE (per annum) paid weekly, plus holiday pay will typically look like this.
5 x 10.75 hr weekdays (Mon to Fri) = £37,814.40
5 x 12 hr weekdays (Mon to Fri) = £43,310.68
5 x 12 hr weeknights (Mon to Fri) = £50,018.68
5 x 12 hr weeknights (Sun to Thurs) = £53,626.71
Salary Via FCSA Approved Outsourced Payroll Provider (per annum) paid weekly, with annual leave taken, will typically look like this 5 x 10.75 hr weekdays (Mon to Fri) = £43,487.53
5 x 12 hr weekdays (Mon to Fri) = £49,808.39
5 x 12 hr weeknights (Mon to Fri) = £57,522.76
5 x 12 hr weeknights (Sun to Thurs) = £61,672.09
Ashbourne, Derbyshire DE6 1HA
One of the UK’s top 15 food companies one of Europe’s leading poultry producers.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply
Please apply without delay via this job site, email CV and covering letter to our recruitment team. We will normally respond to applications within 72 hours.
Job Posted: November 12, 2021
Job Reference: BBBH371_1636719445