HGV Class 1 LGV CE Driver, days/nights.
Professional Driving Recruitment Services Limited require Class 1 / C+E drivers for our ongoing contract running from Wissington in Norfolk.
Both day time and night time work available trunking and delivering to either other depots or to retailers DC’s on curtain side trailers.
The client is looking for drivers to work predominantly Monday to Friday days/nights, with very occasional weekend work This is ongoing agency work which may lead to full time employment for the right candidates.
HGV Class 1 LGV CE driver, days/nights.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivering Bags and Pallets of Product to RDCs and Clients depots around the UK
- Completing daily compliance checks and maintaining vehicles cleanliness
- Keeping records of deliveries and backloads
- Contacting Client when required
- Recent HGV 1 driving experience is essential
- Held a HGV1/C+E for a minimum of 2years
- Have no more than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence
Shifts available: Days
- Shift pattern: Mon-Fri, occasional weekends
- Starts available from 04.00 to 07.00.
Shifts available: Nights
- Shift pattern: Mon-Fri
- Starts usually from 16.00 to 19.00.
Limited Company Contractors, Umbrella and PAYE applicants are welcome
Days, Monday to Friday £13.27
Successful applicants will be required to go through a site induction; once you have completed this there will be immediate starts available.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply
Please apply without delay via this job site, email CV and covering letter to our recruitment team.
Job Posted: July 23, 2020
Job Reference: BBBH318_1595492104