HGV Class 1 Fuel tanker driver, PDP & ADR.
PDRS have immediate vacancies for experienced HGV 1 Fuel Tanker Drivers to work for a leading fuel distributor and logistics operator, based near Heathrow Airport.
MUST have current ADR and significant fuel tanker experience, Petroleum Driver Passport for forecourt/commercial deliveries, gravity experience, pumped experience and preferably have induction at Esso West London terminal.
Ongoing agency position leading to possible full time employment
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude
- Any 4 from 7 – 2 weeks days & 1 week nights
- Start time days – 0600 (average 12 hours)
- Start time nights – 1800 (average 10 hours)
- PAYE £19.20 with a bank holiday rate of £28.80
- Umbrella Rates are available upon request
Required skills and experiences
- Held Class 1 HGV for minimum 2 years and 180 shifts worked.
- No more than 6 points on your Driving Licence for minor offences (IN, DD, CU or TT offences not accepted).
- You must have significant fuel tanker experience
- You will have valid ADR in Tanks with fuels
- Have valid PDP and annual refresher within the last 12 months.
- Experience in delivery of ground fuels/forecourts
- ESSO West London induction would be useful.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply:
Please apply immediately via this job site or email CV and covering letter or register on our app just search “PDRS” on your app or play store.
Job Posted: August 6, 2021
Job Reference: BBBH352_1628245276