HGV 1 Fuel Tanker driver, PDP.
HGV 1 PDP Fuel tanker drivers required for our client in Kingsbury for petrol station forecourt and commercial deliveries, day shifts.
Working for an expanding logistics operator who recognise their people are what makes the heart of a business whether they are at the forefront dealing with customers, or in the background offering support services. The operator recognises that success is driven by the hard work and energy that all employees bring to their jobs. Joining this operator, means joining a multi-dimensional, multi-cultural and highly talented team.
- 4 on/ 4 off daytime rota, covering filling station forecourt deliveries.
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
- Be available for some unsociable working hours
- Be competent to work on unsupervised deliveries (DCD).
- Receive assignments directly from the operator
MUST have valid ADR, current PDP (with annual refresher), gravity experience, pumped experience and current BP induction card.
Other current Kingsbury terminal passes will also be useful.
Required skills and experiences
- Minimum 2 year HGV Class 1 licence, with a minimum 180 shifts worked in 24 months.
- Valid ADR with minimum Class 3 and refreshed PDP
- No greater than 6 points on your HGV / LGV licence, some endorsements excluded.
- Valid access cards to BP Kingsbury, WOSL (Kingsbury terminal) pass would be an advantage.
- Significant tanker experience
- You will have some gravity and pumped delivery experience.
- You may benefit from retail and industrial deliveries experience
- You may benefit with DCD (Driver Controlled Deliveries) experience
- Fuel PPE, but some may be supplied by client.
- 4 on/4 off rota, days, includes weekends.
- Start times typically around 03.00-06.00 daily.
- Start times are usually 03.00 or 15.00, but may vary according to requirement.
- All assignments minimum 8 hours paid
- Modern fleet
- Receive assignments directly from the operator.
Remuneration and benefits:
This is a full time permanent position, by way of agency temp to perm PAYE employment.
Hourly rate = £14.22 per hour, based on 48 hour week (equates to approximate salary of £35,493 per annum)
Overtime = £14.22 (after 48 hours)
Additional benefits to be discussed at interview.
Kingsbury Oil Terminal, B78
A family owned business established 85 years ago with a proven history in logistics, operating one of the leading bulk logistics companies involved in the distribution of bulk fuels, lubricants, bitumen, specialist liquids and hazardous goods throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply
Please apply now via the job site, email CV and covering letter.
Job Posted: October 10, 2019