HGV Class 1 Fuel tanker driver with PDP & ADR.
Must have ADR, Petroleum Driver Passport and fuel tanker experience
Working for a leading logistics operator based at Grays, Essex
This is a full-time ongoing agency HGV Class 1 contract with immediate start, following successful induction.
Some training will be given if required to the right candidates
- HGV Class 1 Driver
- Possible rolling rota of 2 weeks days, 1 week nights
- Starts from 04.00 or 16.00, depending on shift
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude
PAYE employed rates: £15.20 – £16.55
Required skills and experiences
- Held Class 1 HGV for minimum 2 years and 180 shifts worked.
- No more than 6 points on your Driving Licence for minor offences
- You must have fuel tanker experience
- You will have valid ADR in Tanks with fuels
- You will have valid PDP and have completed an annual refresher within the last 12 months.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply:
Please apply immediately via this job site or email CV and covering letter.
Job Posted: April 29, 2021
Job Reference: BBBH344_1619704299