Ongoing Contract for HGV Class 2 ADR Driver
PDRS are pleased to offer ongoing driving opportunity with HGV Class 2 and ADR. This role will continue through to spring 2021 where it may develop further into a full time opportunity.
- Class 2 ADR Driver Days
- ADR Class 6 Packages required
Our client is an international leader in waste reclamation and recycling solution provider.
- Ongoing contract
- 2-3 daily collections & drops at sites across the region
- You will get to know your regular shift start/end times.
- Loading & unloading carts via the tail lift, manual handling.
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
LTD from £12.90 p/h (overtime £19.35 p/h)
PAYE drivers welcome
Required skills and experiences:
- Ideally you will have a minimum 12m current driving on your HGV licence
- You will have no more than 6 points for minor offences
- Valid ADR card (Ideally with Class 6.1 and 6.2 minimum in packages).
- Some tail-lift/double-deck experience would be of benefit.
We are recruiting for the depot located in Swindon.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply:
Please apply immediately via this job site
Job Posted: November 26, 2020
Job Reference: BBBH336_1606398822