Full Time HGV Class 2 ADR Driver (ADR may be provided for the right candidate, see below)
4 on 4 off rota
PDRS are pleased to offer full time / permanent employment opportunities with a leading healthcare logistics company located in Reddich
Class 2 ADR Driver Days 4 on 4 off rota
ADR Class 6.1 and 6.2 Packages required (ideally)
Our client is an international leader in waste reclamation and recycling solutions that manages more than two million tons of waste and recycling annually.
- Permanent employment.
- 2-3 daily collections across the region.
- Regular shift start/end times.
- Learn the sites.
- Be an ambassador for the company.
- Loading & unloading via the tail lift.
- Some manual handling.
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Have a responsible attitude.
4 on 4 off days
Typically early starts, circa 04:00 hrs
- Annual salary with overtime: paid time and half.
- Compliance Bonus: paid quarterly.
- Holiday entitlement: and pension scheme.
Required skills and experiences:
- Ideally you will have a minimum 1 years current driving on your HGV licence
- Newly qualified HGV drivers may be considered.
- You will have no more than 6 points for minor offences
- Experienced in driving HGV vehicles in built up / local / urban / country areas
- Valid ADR card (Class 6.1 and 6.2 minimum in packages) although for the right candidate ADR training may be provided.
We are recruiting for the depot located in Redditch B98 0DT
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply:
Please apply immediately via this job site
Job Posted: November 19, 2020
Job Reference: BBBH334_1605810523