2 x Full Time HGV ADR Drivers
PDRS are pleased to offer full time / permanent employment opportunities with a leading healthcare logistics company located in Rochester
Class 1 ADR Driver Days
Class 2 ADR Driver Days
ADR Class 6 Packages required
Our client is an international leader in waste reclamation and recycling solutions that manages more than two million tons of waste annually, recycling 60% of that waste.
- Permanent employment
- 2-3 daily collections across the region
- You’ll develop a good understanding of your route, allowing for an excellent work/life balance
- You will get to know your regular shift start/end times.
- Learn the sites and be an ambassador for the company.
- Loading & unloading carts via the tail lift, manual handling.
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
- Recruitment via temp to perm
Monday to Friday days
Annual salary: very competitive
Overtime: paid time and half
Compliance Bonus: paid quarterly
Holiday entitlement: 33 days including Bank Holidays
Full package including pension scheme will be discussed at interview.
Required skills and experiences:
- Ideally you will have a minimum 2 years current driving on your HGV licence
- Newly qualified HGV drivers may be considered.
- You will have no more than 6 points for minor offences
- Experienced in driving HGV vehicles in built up / local / urban / country areas
- Valid ADR card (Class 6.1 and 6.2 minimum in packages).
- Some tail-lift experience would be of benefit.
- Use of hand held devices .e.g. PDA or similar
- Any appropriate PPE will be supplied as required.
We are recruiting for the depot located in Rochester.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply:
Please apply immediately via the job site or email CV and covering letter
Job Posted: July 1, 2020
Job Reference: BBBH316_1593605906