Multiple Full Time HGV ADR Drivers
PDRS are pleased to offer full time / permanent employment opportunities with a leading waste logistics company located in Swindon
Class 1 ADR Driver Days
Class 1 ADR Driver Nights (4 on 4 off)
Class 2 ADR Driver Nights
ADR Class 6 Packages required
Our client is an international leader in waste reclamation and recycling solutions.
- 2-3 daily collections & drops at sites across the region
- You’ll develop a good understanding of your route, allowing for an excellent work/life balance
- You will get to know your regular shift start/end times.
- Learn the sites and be an ambassador for the company.
- Loading & unloading carts via the tail lift, manual handling.
- Maintain high industry standards of safety, health and security.
- Maintain legal compliance for road transport legislation.
- Be able to work in an unsupervised environment.
- Have a responsible attitude.
- Permanent Employment via temp to perm.
Shift pattern and start times:
Please contact us for more info
- Annual salary: very competitive
- Overtime: very competitive
- Compliance Bonus: paid quarterly
- Holiday entitlement: 33 days including Bank Holiday
- Full package including pension scheme will be discussed at interview.
Required skills and experiences:
- Ideally you will have a minimum 2 years current driving on your HGV licence
- Newly qualified HGV drivers may be considered.
- You will have no more than 6 points for minor offences
- Experienced in driving HGV vehicles in built up / local / urban / country areas
- Valid ADR card (Ideally with Class 6.1 and 6.2 minimum in packages).
- Some tail-lift experience would be of benefit.
- Use of hand held device .e.g. PDA or similar
- Any appropriate PPE will be supplied as required.
We are recruiting for the depot located in Swindon.
We are driver recruitment & transport specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible drivers.
How to apply:
Please apply immediately via the job site or email CV and covering letter.
Our client is an international leader in waste reclamation and recycling solutions
Job Posted: May 18, 2020
Job Reference: BBBH315_1589816795