Full-time & Permanent vacancy for Transport Clerk / Administrator for a busy transport hub located in Wissington PE33 9QG.
Currently two vacancies are available, both with immediate start.
Vacancy 1 : Monday to Friday 10:00 to 18:00
Vacancy 2: Monday to Friday 14:00 to 22:00
Some prior experience of working in a transport office would be an advantage however full training is provided
· Manage day to day operation of site using the onsite team to ensure that all deliveries are made in a timely and accurate fashion.
· Ensure that both fleet and drivers are legally compliant and there is a cultural awareness of H&S on site.
· Maintain the correct level of communication with the business and customer so any issues are dealt with and escalated appropriately.
· Ensure that all paperwork is managed, filed and scanned appropriately and reports are sent in a timely manner.
· Is aware of and encourages the Health & Safety behaviours on site.
· Scans and assign all PODs on a daily basis. Chase any missing PODs within 24 hours to ensure full compliance.
· Maintain on site customer relationship with Warehouse and H&S teams by ensuring that communication is good and issues are highlighted and dealt with quickly and appropriately.
Opportunities for career progression within this organisation are vast.
-28 days holiday.
-Training and career advancement.
We are recruiting for the depot located in Wissington PE33 9QG.
We are transport recruitment specialists with over 100 years combined experience. We make it our priority to recruit safe, professional, mature and responsible candidates
How to apply:
Please apply immediately via the job site or email CV
Job Posted: July 29, 2021
Job Reference: BBBH351_1627553283